Monday, April 14, 2008

On Bench

I always used to wonder when my friends from other organizations used to tell me that they are on bench...i used to fascinate myself being on bench; no work; browsing all the news papers; planning where to go for the weekend; and all the laze and relaxation....

I being a lazy bug always wanted to go through that phase of my career; being on bench...but to tell it sucks!!! Big Time!!! Its been a week since i've joined; i'm not assigned any work; all new faces around; and a lot different from my previous office; over there i never had any new face; i used to play TT; FoozBall; though i dont smoke ; i used to out with my friends for a smoke; go for a walk by the lake; our just gaze out of the window to observe the lake...

Here i got sick of browsing; there was a time when i forgot what did i wanted to browse. Read news papers as am done with office related docs; after reading every column in the e news paper; then what; search recipes; search dog wall papers; think about what to cook in the evening; then whatt????

This is the most craziest thing to do at office; sit idle....

No comments: