Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Microwave Bhindi Fry




There is no gas at home and i've wanted to do some "microwave cooking"
I've searched the net for "Microwave Indian Cooking" .
I was looking for the daily curries; not some kebabs or any vacation recipes.
To my chagrin ; i hardly found any recipes.
I was so irritated.
This morning i woke up and told to myself; that i'd post some microwave recipes in my blog.
It would benefit the laziest lugs like me.

So here goes my first ever Microwave Recipe.
Very Simple one as i wanted it to take up gradually :-)

Microwave Bhindi Fry:

Ingredients:

1. Bhindi
2. Salt
3. Red Chilli Powder
4. Dhaniya Powder

Method Of Preparation



1. Cut the bhindi in circles.
2. Make sure they are as thin as possible(Test your skill there)
3. In a bowl take required amount of salt, red chilli powder and dhaniya powder.
4. Mix these powders well.
5. Add the cut bhindi pieces into the bowl
6. Toss the pieces well, so that almost all the pieces get powdered well
7. Take a Microwave Safe Plate or anything which is flat.
8. Spread around the bhindi pieces on the plate
9. Do not overcrowd the plate
10. Microwave on High for around 3-4 minutes
11. Take out it turns out crunchy.

Serving Suggestions:

1. Piping hot rice n rasam.

1 comment:

Prasanna Kunchavaram said...

wow! great job lady....so tempting..gotto try....